HUSH: A gilded, silent disco
Svpply team is heading to HUSH, Gawker’s 3rd annual silent disco, at the library this week. Yeasayer and Das Racist will be spinning tunes through specially designed wireless headsets given to attendees at the door. The dress code is gilded, so we’ve created a gold, silver, black and white collection to match.
We hope to see you there!
Going to this and wearing so many sparkles you will not be able to see me because it will be blinding. Also, I recommend shopping this collection even if you’re not, because, gold lamé jackets. That is all.
- sitbonzo reblogged this from svpply
- sipsandswigs likes this
- smallgirls reblogged this from svpply and added:
- hurleycode likes this
- thursdaythe12th likes this
- nickdouglas likes this
- mithuhassan likes this
- yourpalmal reblogged this from svpply and added:
- testestestetestes reblogged this from svpply
- svpply posted this