Hey pals in NYC.
A few tips to keep you happy during the storm, which I got from a puppy-care website. I am sure they will work for you.
1. First, put on some classical music.
2. Wear a really tight shirt. Puppies are soothed by tightly holding them when they get anxious, so go ahead and give yourself a surrogate hug by putting on a tight shirt.
3. Wrap a warm blanket around your head with an alarm clock near your ear. It reminds puppies of a heartbeat, I am sure you’ll get the same effect.
4. Wet a warm washcloth and put it on your belly.
5. Take your favorite toy and put it in the freezer. Then chew on it for a while.